Friday, February 13, 2015

My big boy

Dear Henry....

Diva got to spend a few days with you and Charlie Bear while your Daddy was out of town.  We had so much fun.  We played cars, worked puzzles, watched Handy Manny, made valentines, colored, read books, played games and sang silly songs.

You are growing up so quickly.  It seems like just yesterday you were a baby and now you act just as big as your brothers.

I love your blonde hair.  Your uncle Andy had blonde hair as a little guy.  Your grandmother told me that your daddy had blonde hair as a child also.  Everyone thinks you will be the boy most like your Dad.

Just know my sweet boy that you have awesome parents that love you so very much as well as 4 grandparents that pray for you and your brothers every day.

Stay sweet and don't grow till I come back.

Your Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment